Leading the Effective Sales Force
Optimise sales performance for competitive advantage
For any organisation, the sales force is a major growth engine and a critical source of market feedback. It is also a substantial investment and one that can rapidly grow out of control. Stimulating the sales force while simultaneously controlling costs is a necessary but elusive balance.
Leading the Effective Sales Force is a joint INSEAD–Wharton marketing programme. This five-day programme is designed to help you optimise the performance of your sales force and learn how to cut costs while raising sales. Discover how, by analysing your sales calls, realigning territories, shifting product or market emphases, reallocating salesperson time or adjusting sales force size, you can generate maximum growth from your sales force. At the same time, discover how to motivate sales people and third-party distribution channels through compensation systems and organisational structures.
- Making the sales force a key source of sustainable competitive advantage for the organisation
- Comprehensive approaches to motivate and compensate the sales force
- Managing a dynamic sales force in the face of increasing product, consumer and market complexity
A view from INSEAD on:
- Getting Out of your Comfort Zone and Challenging your Thinking
- Getting the Bigger Picture with Sales Training at INSEAD